WHY IS TRAVEL INSURANCE IMPORTANT?
1. Travel Insurance protects your investment in your trip.
You may recover the cost of pre-paid, non-refundable, and unused payments of your trip if you have to cancel because of:
- Illness, injury or death to the insured, a family member or traveling companion
- Bankruptcy or Financial Default of your travel supplier*
- Terrorist incident
- Called to jury duty
- Auto accident on the way to the airport
- Home damaged before departure
- Job termination
* Travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of the initial trip deposit or payment in order to receive coverage for pre-existing medical conditions and financial default.
2. Provides peace of mind while traveling.
- Coverage for emergency medical expenses
- Coverage for emergency medical transportation
- 24 Hour hot-line for travel assistance
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost of Travel Insurance is based on the trip cost per person, the age of the travelers and the length of the trip.
Travel insurance is critical in today’s un-certain world to protect your travel investment, your health, belongings and vacation memories.